<body>
ziela
Wednesday, August 26, 2009


HAHA. Yes that's me. The old old old me. I was browsing through my old thumb drive.
And I saw picture's of me and my useless/HEARTLESS ex of mine.
But I manage to crop the pictures. So dont need to see his useless face.
Btw my face looks Different uhh??
I look much prettier than, but now all grown fat.
LOL. I cant believe that I am that slim(refering to the 4th picture)
I miss my that body la.
and the hair and the face. :(
I want it ALL back laa. LOL.


okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. you guys ! take a look at this !

This is my useless/heartless ex I was saying.
& Yeah he called me a bitch. whatever.
If he wanna be the fire starter then go aheaddd ! dipersilahkan !
I'll be chilling outside enjoying life.
U're gonna suffer, day and night think of me inside.
HAHA. Heard that you taking revenge uh?
Come and try me. I am always ready for surprises. and I looooooooove surprises.
Be sure to get me and be a proud person for taking your revenge. :D
Remember 2yrs down the row.
If I am a so call "bitch" I surely will make it extend.

By than we'll see who's the want cry and who's the one laughing!
s!@ of a *^^&*() !


Her
the bitch next door


Ziela Ela
Fucking 18
Singapore
-----
Party Animal
Vodka/Liquors are my Best Friends
Cigarettes are my Soul
&& I think British guys are damn HOT <3
-----
Don't like me? Well I don't wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites. You know what "life" is? Go get one. You need it


Tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

My Favourite Girls
• Farah Farhanah
• Tinishorty
• Aisha'Cousin

Favorite blogshop
• Tzcollection
My beauty therapy babies
• carlers
• Camie
• Desiree
• Hannah
• Ilah
• Lala
• Liyue
• Mileen
• Shelley
• Zyye

Girl'Friends
• asyura
• azleen
• Azura
• ChaCha
• Dimple
• ErNii
• Faliana
• Farrah
• Fiona
• Fya
• Glamourmeow
• Huda Ria
• Iffah ketot<3
• Intan Amanina
• Irah
• Irah
•
irina
• IzzatiKAMBENG
•
Jaslyn
• Keciq monster
• Keke
• Lalastar
• Nabilah
• Nadiah
• Nancy
• NiNiiAmoii
• RyaBelle
• Seha
• ShaiBONCET
• shuriianiie
• Shurah
• Tisha^YYSS
• Uhqayshuhdy
• Vidabella
• Yiyinbonchet
• Zuhaidah

Hero's
• Clement
• Faisal
• Faizal Isa
• Miinprince
• Ridzuan
• Ridhwan
• You Xiang

Archives
gone with the wind

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration