<body>
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Currently at school now.
Guess what? Only 20 student came to school today, Out of 41 student in my class.
Haha. Yesterday when to Geylang bazaar with boyf, nenek ask me buy lampu raya.
So I ask boyf to tag along with me. Went all around Geylang searching for the lampu raya.
Nenek buget is below $30. So I have to search around. Lucky when we walk near TKC area I saw this one store sell all lampu raya. So I am finding good quality,long lasting,below my buget and nice pattern lampu raya. So I manage to get $10 lampu raya. So I bought 2 of it. Cost me total $20. After I bought my thing when to buy burger ramli and vadeh, Walk to Geylang pasar baru and buy air nenas. When we wanna go home, we miss the bus. So if you know me, I dislike waiting. So I force boyf to walk to Eunos MRT. Half way walk, I am the first to stop. I cant walk to tired. So I ask boyf to stop and take a sit for awhile and "break our fast" under the block. Going 8 we when to Eunos MRT. Saw my DM. Mr FAUZIE. HAHA. NO COMMENT. seriously.
reach Hougang when to 249 and dig in our burger ramli ! burger was okay. But the vadeh eww.
Tak sedap oi. :(

Today maybe spending time with boyf at esplanade.
Da lama tak makan candy floss and fruit punch eh dyy. LOL.

Tomorrow boyf BIRTHDAY !! WEEEEEE !


But on Friday should be going to Geylang with bby girls & Boyf. :)

As for Saturday, Afternoon I am going get my eyebrows done.
At night going Geylang bazaar for the time. with dad, and by there do my henna on both hand!
double YEY ! :DD


Her
the bitch next door


Ziela Ela
Fucking 18
Singapore
-----
Party Animal
Vodka/Liquors are my Best Friends
Cigarettes are my Soul
&& I think British guys are damn HOT <3
-----
Don't like me? Well I don't wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites. You know what "life" is? Go get one. You need it


Tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

My Favourite Girls
• Farah Farhanah
• Tinishorty
• Aisha'Cousin

Favorite blogshop
• Tzcollection
My beauty therapy babies
• carlers
• Camie
• Desiree
• Hannah
• Ilah
• Lala
• Liyue
• Mileen
• Shelley
• Zyye

Girl'Friends
• asyura
• azleen
• Azura
• ChaCha
• Dimple
• ErNii
• Faliana
• Farrah
• Fiona
• Fya
• Glamourmeow
• Huda Ria
• Iffah ketot<3
• Intan Amanina
• Irah
• Irah
•
irina
• IzzatiKAMBENG
•
Jaslyn
• Keciq monster
• Keke
• Lalastar
• Nabilah
• Nadiah
• Nancy
• NiNiiAmoii
• RyaBelle
• Seha
• ShaiBONCET
• shuriianiie
• Shurah
• Tisha^YYSS
• Uhqayshuhdy
• Vidabella
• Yiyinbonchet
• Zuhaidah

Hero's
• Clement
• Faisal
• Faizal Isa
• Miinprince
• Ridzuan
• Ridhwan
• You Xiang

Archives
gone with the wind

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration