<body>
Rainyy
Friday, November 06, 2009



4 Nov 09 ; Wednesday.

When to Singapore Idol.
With my love ones, Enaa, Farah, Intan, Tini, Ana, Enaa friend and Boyf.
Pity boyf was the only guy in the group :(
Mark didnt follow us. I had a great time but the sad thing is Mae was out :'(
Faizal Isa was super duper Hot ! wooo!!
Pictures waiting for Farah to upload.

5 Nov 09; Thursday.

Woke up at 1+. Actually I promised Intan to meet at Orchard MRT at 12pm.
I overslept AGAIN. My bad :( I am sorry Intan. I slept at 5am.

Around 4+ when to meet Tini at my bustop.
It was raining. And I forgotten to bring an umbrella along with me.
Tini messaged me and remind me to bring along but when I reach at the bustop then I read that message sorry Tini.

Took bus 25 and drop at Ang Mo Kio then took bus 74.
Meet Ena and Ana outside mediacorp and we when in together.
When we reach there. There's other who reach there first before us. But we stand at the ticket area.

Waited for the ticket about 30 min.
But we get the mosh pit tic :)
yey !

Today maybe going for work interview with Tini.
And in the evening going for shisa with boyf classmates.

Okay done. Now back to my Facebook games and currently waiting for boyf to call.
Goodbye :)


Her
the bitch next door


Ziela Ela
Fucking 18
Singapore
-----
Party Animal
Vodka/Liquors are my Best Friends
Cigarettes are my Soul
&& I think British guys are damn HOT <3
-----
Don't like me? Well I don't wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites. You know what "life" is? Go get one. You need it


Tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

My Favourite Girls
• Farah Farhanah
• Tinishorty
• Aisha'Cousin

Favorite blogshop
• Tzcollection
My beauty therapy babies
• carlers
• Camie
• Desiree
• Hannah
• Ilah
• Lala
• Liyue
• Mileen
• Shelley
• Zyye

Girl'Friends
• asyura
• azleen
• Azura
• ChaCha
• Dimple
• ErNii
• Faliana
• Farrah
• Fiona
• Fya
• Glamourmeow
• Huda Ria
• Iffah ketot<3
• Intan Amanina
• Irah
• Irah
•
irina
• IzzatiKAMBENG
•
Jaslyn
• Keciq monster
• Keke
• Lalastar
• Nabilah
• Nadiah
• Nancy
• NiNiiAmoii
• RyaBelle
• Seha
• ShaiBONCET
• shuriianiie
• Shurah
• Tisha^YYSS
• Uhqayshuhdy
• Vidabella
• Yiyinbonchet
• Zuhaidah

Hero's
• Clement
• Faisal
• Faizal Isa
• Miinprince
• Ridzuan
• Ridhwan
• You Xiang

Archives
gone with the wind

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration