<body>
Shisha w boyf & his ITE classmates
Saturday, November 07, 2009

I slept at 5am and woke up at 4pm. HAHA.
Believe it or not. A girl doing this. HAHA.
When I woke up I called boyf and he said that his at home.
So I when online and chatted with him and Farah.
Farah going out dinner at sakae sushi with her sister.
As for me I am going shisha with boyf and boyf classmates.
Their treat, Me and boyf are super broke. boohoo :(

Waited for boyf to come and fatch me tooks like half an hour.
He reach at my place around 7+ and he cooked for me maggie :)
how sweet of him :)
But sadly the maggie was dried up.
I ate half of it and I bought some telur sambal from home.

After eatting and smoke. We off to Bugis.
Met them at the Shisha place that they normally go.
After we seated there a few mint later, The shisha came.
I made a new friend , Fida. Which is boyf classmate.
Total there were 6 people.
Kenneth, Hilmi, Jopie, Fida, Boyf and including me.
We played cards game like 21, Taiti, Bluff and even heart attack. LOL.
Kenneth went off early because he is meeting his other friends.
So left us 5.

Around 11.30 we went off.
Awesome :)

P.S ; I miss my classmates :(
Why dont we have our Shisha outing together ?

Oh yes. Finally Ive done my Hair ribbon. HAHA.
Quite hard uhh. But I manage to do it.
Not that pro laa.





MORE PICTURES
CLICK HERE



Her
the bitch next door


Ziela Ela
Fucking 18
Singapore
-----
Party Animal
Vodka/Liquors are my Best Friends
Cigarettes are my Soul
&& I think British guys are damn HOT <3
-----
Don't like me? Well I don't wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites. You know what "life" is? Go get one. You need it


Tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

My Favourite Girls
• Farah Farhanah
• Tinishorty
• Aisha'Cousin

Favorite blogshop
• Tzcollection
My beauty therapy babies
• carlers
• Camie
• Desiree
• Hannah
• Ilah
• Lala
• Liyue
• Mileen
• Shelley
• Zyye

Girl'Friends
• asyura
• azleen
• Azura
• ChaCha
• Dimple
• ErNii
• Faliana
• Farrah
• Fiona
• Fya
• Glamourmeow
• Huda Ria
• Iffah ketot<3
• Intan Amanina
• Irah
• Irah
•
irina
• IzzatiKAMBENG
•
Jaslyn
• Keciq monster
• Keke
• Lalastar
• Nabilah
• Nadiah
• Nancy
• NiNiiAmoii
• RyaBelle
• Seha
• ShaiBONCET
• shuriianiie
• Shurah
• Tisha^YYSS
• Uhqayshuhdy
• Vidabella
• Yiyinbonchet
• Zuhaidah

Hero's
• Clement
• Faisal
• Faizal Isa
• Miinprince
• Ridzuan
• Ridhwan
• You Xiang

Archives
gone with the wind

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration