<body>
NAFA
Monday, March 08, 2010


I had my NAFA test today.
Let say it sucks like hell.
The freaking hot sun is killing me & the heat !
Firstly we have to do 2.4 ! "GEREK habis "
But me, mira, Rina and zira manage to finish first ! hee.
After that I when home to take my bath.
damn it i am like sweating like hell but its okay i finish at 10+ and lesson starts at 2.
So I got like plenty of time.
I still got the time to sleep for awhile. HAHA.
Tomorrow is another day. Tuesday sucks I really hate my timetable for Tuesday.
whole day theory. The really best thing is LLA lesson is the first lesson.
U know my worse habit is late.
I cant be in time. Thats the problem with me.
Okayy.... I am like super tired now due to NAFA just now.
I think Ill sleep early today.
Tomorrow gonna be a long daayyy !

Good Night !


Her
the bitch next door


Ziela Ela
Fucking 18
Singapore
-----
Party Animal
Vodka/Liquors are my Best Friends
Cigarettes are my Soul
&& I think British guys are damn HOT <3
-----
Don't like me? Well I don't wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites. You know what "life" is? Go get one. You need it


Tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

My Favourite Girls
• Farah Farhanah
• Tinishorty
• Aisha'Cousin

Favorite blogshop
• Tzcollection
My beauty therapy babies
• carlers
• Camie
• Desiree
• Hannah
• Ilah
• Lala
• Liyue
• Mileen
• Shelley
• Zyye

Girl'Friends
• asyura
• azleen
• Azura
• ChaCha
• Dimple
• ErNii
• Faliana
• Farrah
• Fiona
• Fya
• Glamourmeow
• Huda Ria
• Iffah ketot<3
• Intan Amanina
• Irah
• Irah
•
irina
• IzzatiKAMBENG
•
Jaslyn
• Keciq monster
• Keke
• Lalastar
• Nabilah
• Nadiah
• Nancy
• NiNiiAmoii
• RyaBelle
• Seha
• ShaiBONCET
• shuriianiie
• Shurah
• Tisha^YYSS
• Uhqayshuhdy
• Vidabella
• Yiyinbonchet
• Zuhaidah

Hero's
• Clement
• Faisal
• Faizal Isa
• Miinprince
• Ridzuan
• Ridhwan
• You Xiang

Archives
gone with the wind

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration