<body>
Sunday, August 22, 2010















My blog is seriously DEAD.
I've been super busy and having lots of personal problems.
I've been skipping school & Making more enemies then last year.
Oh god, Whats happening to my life.
FML.

Like people always say,
No matter how nice I am to people. There are still some who hates me. Well, it doesn't matter. I was not born to please everyone.

Back to life now.
Iftar with Farah & Ella just now at Geylang.
Saw some familiar faces. After iftar meet Ekka for awhile and off to Grandlink.
Karaoke for 2 hours. We ended at 10.30pm. After that we walked to bazaar for awhile to buy my mum hotdog waffle.
We walked to Eunos MRT. And aboard bus from there to Hougang.
Ella drop at my place and we when for a smoke.
After smoke Ella have to go before she miss her last bus.
Me & Farah wanted to slack for awhile.
About 10-15 mins, While we were smoking. I saw a police car parking.
I told Farah and we quickly walk to the opposite block.
Farah were to scared and we when up the block.
Waited for 10 mins & Farah sent me home.
While Farah walking home, I on the phone with her.
Sweet uh? I know :D



Her
the bitch next door


Ziela Ela
Fucking 18
Singapore
-----
Party Animal
Vodka/Liquors are my Best Friends
Cigarettes are my Soul
&& I think British guys are damn HOT <3
-----
Don't like me? Well I don't wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites. You know what "life" is? Go get one. You need it


Tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

My Favourite Girls
• Farah Farhanah
• Tinishorty
• Aisha'Cousin

Favorite blogshop
• Tzcollection
My beauty therapy babies
• carlers
• Camie
• Desiree
• Hannah
• Ilah
• Lala
• Liyue
• Mileen
• Shelley
• Zyye

Girl'Friends
• asyura
• azleen
• Azura
• ChaCha
• Dimple
• ErNii
• Faliana
• Farrah
• Fiona
• Fya
• Glamourmeow
• Huda Ria
• Iffah ketot<3
• Intan Amanina
• Irah
• Irah
•
irina
• IzzatiKAMBENG
•
Jaslyn
• Keciq monster
• Keke
• Lalastar
• Nabilah
• Nadiah
• Nancy
• NiNiiAmoii
• RyaBelle
• Seha
• ShaiBONCET
• shuriianiie
• Shurah
• Tisha^YYSS
• Uhqayshuhdy
• Vidabella
• Yiyinbonchet
• Zuhaidah

Hero's
• Clement
• Faisal
• Faizal Isa
• Miinprince
• Ridzuan
• Ridhwan
• You Xiang

Archives
gone with the wind

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration